Wishlist: Knit cardigan

So no matter how much I search and I search I can't seem to find one of these at the store. Not any that I like anyways.

I used to have one but it got snagged on one too many things ;;; (I'm quite clumsy and careless). Plus it shrunk. So now I'm just thinking that I should find a crochet pattern for it and make it myself because really -__- I'm tired of walking out of stores empty-handed. This is why I want to open my own store :x

Anyways! They are so warm and comfy and go great with leggings and skinny jeans. For the fall this will pair well with basically anything. Accessorize with a scarf and some boots (my personal favorite) or whatever you feel like wearing that day! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

 
Bubbly Love © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects