Dec. 8-13 Make up challenge

8. What's your favorite daytime look?
-Since I'm just now getting into make up I don't have a look that I wear everyday except my natural face. If I do put on make up, it would just be eyeliner with mascara. However, I love neutrals. If I could pick a favorite look on somebody else, it would probably be someone who wears a lot of neutral eyeshadows or has a kind of bronze look.

9. Picture of your make up collection:

My collection is small (I got most of it recently) but I like it. I actually have another foundation and some powders somewhere but I'm not sure where, they're packed in a box somewhere. Eyeliners and mascara I kind of keep in multiple places, like several different bags, so that I always have it if I need it. The trunk I just got for Christmas from my uncle hahaha.

10. Favorite make up brush?
- I love the stippling brush because it applies BB cream beautifully. I was never a fan of the flat foundation brush or my hands.

11. Do you like wearing bronzer?
-I tried it! I bought a bronzer by Stila anddd...it looks nice haha. I don't really know what to say about bronzers. I do like the look it gives but I wouldn't say it's necessary.

12. Favorite mascara?
- I currently don't have one. Sadly, I am still searching for the perfect mascara (or at least one that I really like!) I have about 8 of them right now and the one I like the best is the Maybelline mascara that I showed you guys earlier.

13. Where do you keep your make up?
- Aha, like I said I kind of put my eye make up everywhere. I keep all the face stuff (foundation, bronzer, BB cream) in the same drawer though.

OK those are all the ones that relate! Just wanted to through them together. If you want to read the previous questions:
Dec. 1-6
Dec. 7

Instagram

 
Bubbly Love © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects