OOTD: Crop top




Helloo ! So today's weather was so nice that I didn't have to wear a jacket [: Before I headed to DC, I decided to take a few photos for my outfit of the day. It's not a fancy outfit or anything, just something nice and simple that you can wear out when the weather is looking up. I was so happy that the sun finally decided to come out!

Today I have:
-Blue crop top over a white tank: 5.7.9
-Dark blue skinnies: 5.7.9
-Brown leather boots/gray moccasins





With this look, I thought that it could go two ways. For a more comfortable, laid back look you could pair them with gray moccasins (on the left). For a look that...pops out more? I guess. Haha, you could wear them with knee high boots. I would choose my brown boots over my black ones because I'm going to walk around DC, so black heeled boots are less appealing to me. However, you could choose whatever color you want!

** Edit: Sorry, on my phone the moccasins are totally viewable but on the computer you can barely see them. I'll post a look-a-like photo.



These moccasins aren't totally like mine but they're very similar! Mine are actually from Nine West and they are lined with faux fur. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

 
Bubbly Love © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects