OOTD: Multi-color scarf

So I've finally gotten home before sun down! Its so hard to remember to have someone take photos of me haha.



My wardrobe typically consists of spring/summer clothes that I layer in the fall/winter. This outfit is a great example of that! For my shirt, I have a.... Backless shirt that ties around the neck (idk what thats called) that I layered with a short-sleeve cardigan and light scarf. You definitely cant wear this shirt in the winter without a good cardigan/jacket! I love cardigans and thing they are a MUST in every girl (or guys) closet. They go with virtually everything and can help transition an outfit through seasons.

Cardigan: 5.7.9
Shirt: 5.7.9
Jeans: Pacsun
Boots: Life Stride







Lately I've only remembered to do OOTD on days I wear these boots haha. I love boots so you'll probably see these andy gray booties a LOT. (Just a fair warning)

This is also the nail-polish that I applied at the end of last week. I didn't have time to apply a top coat so it'll probably start chipping a bit. I'm itching to try out this new gold nail-polish that I got!







Kay, Bai!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

 
Bubbly Love © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects