Maybelline's Great Lashes Lots of Lashes

Finally got around to trying Maybelline's mascara. This is the first time Ive tried mascara from Maybelline. I got the Great Lashes Lots of Lashes in the color very black.
The reason why I picked this one out of Maybelline's extensive line of mascaras is because I wanted a mascara that made my eyelashes thicker. Well, this mascara definitely applied like i wanted it to! I love how i only have to put one or two coats on in order for my lashes to have a kind of... Heavier look. I also love the brush on the applicator because it allows me to get the lashes on the inner corner of my eye (always been a problem for me). I've only used this mascara a few times but so far I'm not disappointed. This mascara is true to its color, doesn't clump on my lashes, and doesnt smudge after I apply it. However, its not water proof and it makes me look like I have less eyelashes.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

 
Bubbly Love © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects