Dec 1-6 (Make up Challenge)


1. When did you start putting on makeup?
- Uhmmm.. The first time I used eyeliner was in 7th grade I think. I only put eyeliner on the top because I felt like it looked weird to put it on the bottom too haha. 

2. How did you learn to put on makeup?
- In the beginning I just taught myself. Since I only put on eyeliner, it was pretty self-explanatory. It wasn't until high school that I actually started experimenting with mascara, foundation, and BB Cream. Towards the end of my freshman year I started watching beauty gurus on YouTube just because I like to see how people apply it and their creativity. Even though I watched the videos I've never attempted to try it out.

3. Favorite Brand?
- Since I don't wear make up a lot I don't really have a lot of experience with brands. I usually just buy drug-store products because they work well for me so I don't see the point of spending more money. For things like mascara and eyeliner, I usually get Maybelline or Wet & Wild. For foundation, I've given up on looking for a line that I like - -;. I think I'll just stick with BB Cream for now haha.

4. Do you like wearing foundation? If so, what’s your color and favorite?
- Uhhm...since I can't really find a foundation that I LOVE I don't really like wearing foundation that much. It's hard for me to find my skin tone and it just feels a little weird? I have tried more expensive samples of foundation, because I think foundation is the one thing you should definitely spend more money on, but none of them were really to my liking. I just prefer BB Creams more because they're lighter and they oxidize to fit my tone.

5. Favorite lipstick, lip gloss and lip liner?
- Omgosh I had this one sample that I just adored but I lost it ): I can't remember what brand it was but I think it was Buxom? It had that slight tingle and the color was just amazing [:
- I don't really like lipstick because it's too bold for my style. I do however like the Revlon lip butters.They are actually so amazing because the color is build-able and they make your lips feel so soft. That's the one thing I love about tinted lip balms; they moisturize while giving you color so it's such a win!

6. Do you like/wear false lashes? If yes, strip or individual?
 - No I don't really like anything fake (like.. I would never wear fake nails). My eyelashes aren't really lacking so I've never found a reason to wear falsies as an everyday thing but I'd definitely love to try them out sometime!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

 
Bubbly Love © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects