Vlog #38


I attempted to do 14 topics in one video but the video ended up being like 15 minutes long so that wasn't going to work out very well haha.
Plus my nose was just so stuffy ugh. Anyways I'll try to just combine the topics into weekly videos instead of doing them separately into each video.

♡ ♡ ♡

Questions/Topics:

1. Are you a lover or a fighter?
2. Describe your future wedding.
3. If you didn't have an age, how old would you think you are?
4. Your day in great detail
5. Something you did as a child that other people remember you for.
6. What color are your favorite pair of flip flops?
7. How many keys are on your keyring?
8. What is the song with the most plays on your iTunes?
9. What is your favorite thing about last month?

I cut the video off after I finished #9 even though I have #10-14 recorded. I'll put the rest of the answers up on my blog or something instead of re recording it

♡ ♡ ♡

10. One random fact about yourself
- When I was little I loooved to watch Blues Clues and monster truck videos instead of playing with barbies or something.

11. if you could switch lives with someone for a day, who would it be?
- I would probably switch with a famous singer just to see what the fame and fortune is like [:

12. How did you find out about Tumblr? Why did you make one?
- I found out because my best friend posted something and it was linked to her Facebook (I think). Somehow, I ended up on her blog and I was intrigued. It was password protected so I made one just to follow her haha. After following her and a couple of other friends, I started making my own posts and pretty much became obsessed with Tumblr.

13. The best concert you have been to
-I haven't been to a legitimate concert really...I saw the bands that performed at "Mason day" and that was pretty fun because Hot Chelle Rae came

14. A celebrity you don't necessarily enjoy and why
- I don't really follow celebrity gossip and obsess over their lives or know anything about them outside of their profession really...but if i had to pick someone I guess I would say that I don't really like Justin Bieber. I admit that some of his songs are catchy and I really like them but I don't see the appeal in him.

Byee!

Previous day:

Next day:

The Whole Challenge


♡ ♡ ♡

YouTube
http://youtube.com/ilhubveuu

Instagram (there's cute bunny pictures! :D)
http://instagram.com/ilhubveuu

Tweet Tweet:
http://twitter.com/ilhubveuu

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

 
Bubbly Love © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects